What we collect
We may collect your Personal Information when you book an appointment through our Website or when you contact us through our contact form. These Personal
Information may include the following information:
- contact number
- email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this Personal Information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for purposes which may include the following:
- Dealing with and responding with your enqiry
- Process your bookings and orders
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to manage and improve our products and services
- To customise the website according to your interests
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To contact users when required
We are committed to protect the information we collect from you online. We take precautions in our technical, physical and logical security rules and procedures and implement various security measures to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure.
Disclosure of your information
You are sharing your Personal Information with Le Posh Wellness alone. We will not sell, distribute or lease your Personal Information for any other purpose than those identified above or to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required or authorized by law to do so.
If you have any queries or concerns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact us at +65 9715 1134 directly.